Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cummins Set To Recall 600,000 Ram HD Trucks For Emissions Cheating

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) released new details on its settlement with Cummins Inc. on Wednesday. In the statement, the DOJ included a mandatory recall of approximately 600,000 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty trucks to remedy the emissions control devices that can bypass or defeat emissions controls. Cummins has been required to pay a $1.675 … (read full article...)

Image 49.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

1960D500

Reaction score
Wow DOJ looking for a pay cheque i guess, 2 billion USC seems to me as thought the EPA wasn’t doing their jobs right if it took them 10 years to find this issue.

Ford with their 500/1200 hp torque must he next.

I think they just make this crap up and really don’t want anymore diesel pickups running around.

Is this price based on the so called cheating or on the percentage amount the trucks were or would be over the alotted amount.

Other than a few Dodge/Ram pickup running around rolling coal as they call it, i dont see a lot of smoke out the back of stock pickups?

This would never of happen if Ram was still called a Dodge and don’t question why it’s just the truth.

TripleT

Reaction score
For Sure it's become revenue source instead of enforcement.

Users who are viewing this thread