Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Canada Has A Dismal Q4 2023 Sales Period

Stellantis Canada showed a dismal end to 2023 despite two brands (Alfa Romeo and Dodge) showing promising results. The Q4 2023 period saw a whopping 24% overall in sales, with a year-to-year decline of 6%. Let’s look at the highlights and overview of the Q4 2023 period and 2023 year overall. Q4 2023 Sales Highlights: Dodge … (read full article...)

Image 5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Evidencing the lack of fresh product in North America from Stellantis. Time to move the product agenda aggressively based on now less motivated consumer demands. Long in tooth is hurting.
Obvious and troubling.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Evidencing the lack of fresh product in North America from Stellantis. Time to move the product agenda aggressively based on now less motivated consumer demands. Long in tooth is hurting.
Obvious and troubling.

They have been milking the cash cow for some time... only negative thing about them getting new product is the high cost of all these EVs... no one will be able to afford them. Not with interest rates the way they are. My $55,000 loan for my 300C with an 800 credit score still cost me $1,200/mo. When I sold cars at a CDJR dealer back in 2007, no one would buy a Ram 1500 for over $350/mo

Users who are viewing this thread