Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Durango Gets Hefty Price Increase For 2024 Model Year

Dodge has recently unveiled the 2024 iteration of its Durango lineup, bringing revised pricing and a range of feature enhancements across various trims. While the initial unveiling in September hinted at more stable pricing, the current landscape reflects notable adjustments, impacting both the sticker price and available features. Here are the base Manufacturer Suggested Retail … (read full article...)

tempImageV5chvk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike201

Reaction score
You would think at those new prices they can fix the leaks in the tail lights that have been an issue since the racetrack tail light were added.

TripleT

Reaction score
Last call 2.0 how is that working in Jefferson... does the Carriers work with both the Durango and WL74?

Hemi_Dart

Reaction score
Same architecture and engines (3.6 & 5.7) from the 2011 launch. Stellantis (CDJR) & the UAW are a Joke. I hope they file for Bankruptcy.

DKITCHEN

Reaction score
That’s a good chunk of money! My 2018 RT AWD has had most of the standard issues. Replaced the racetrack tail lights, replaced the touch screen for my U connect, water pump is leaking and now my power driver seat won’t slide forward. Still love it and would (and probably will) buy another one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread