Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recalling Walter P. Chrysler Museum's Cars, Trees & Traditions

It’s the holiday season, a time for gathering with friends, family, and loved ones to enjoy each other’s company and express gratitude. For Mopar fanatics like myself, this time of year meant the annual “Cars, Trees, and Traditions” exhibit at the former Walter P. Chrysler Museum on the Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) campus in Auburn … (read full article...)

tempImageH4GDUG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennyplymouth

Reaction score
I really loved that museum. Working out of the Auburn Hills office I would visit it frequently. I became a member and always wanted to volunteer after i retired. I retired too late. Loved the Christmas display. The loss of the museum was a sad day for me. Especially when Fiat announced a newly remodeled Fiat museum in Italy. There is no justice in big business. I'm sure Maseriti could have used another building for its American HQ. And now the Auburn Hills building probably has more than enough space for them. 100 years of Chrysler (offically) next year. Please find a place to showcase the Chrysler collecton next year for everyone to visit.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I really loved that museum. Working out of the Auburn Hills office I would visit it frequently. I became a member and always wanted to volunteer after i retired. I retired too late. Loved the Christmas display. The loss of the museum was a sad day for me. Especially when Fiat announced a newly remodeled Fiat museum in Italy. There is no justice in big business. I'm sure Maseriti could have used another building for its American HQ. And now the Auburn Hills building probably has more than enough space for them. 100 years of Chrysler (offically) next year. Please find a place to showcase the Chrysler collecton next year for everyone to visit.

They have one, it just isn't opened to the public yet. I was FCA's hope too, however, Stellantis doesn't look like they care much in doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread