Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo CEO Says The Brand Isn't Abandoning Cars For UVs

Despite Alfa Romeo’s recent launch of the compact Tonale and the announcement of the subcompact Milano, the brand’s CEO, Jean-Philippe Imparato, told Autocar in a recent article that they have no plans to abandon passenger cars. While Dodge looks to move towards a more fastback hatch design for its all-new Charger Daytona, Alfa Romeo’s upcoming … (read full article...)

OIG.7lmcxcFoJqNBl7_KeZwA-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Promise, not another all-electric rant from me, since public sentiment is doing it loud and clear at the ballot box and auto dealerships globally. Gas 4 me !
What I do want to state is that this Alfa Romeo rendering is the styling direction Alfa Romeo should be striving to define and a Hurricane six adaptation would make the perfect motivation. OK, I cheated on my pledge a bit, but even more than Dodge, a powerhouse six would so work for Alfa Romeo. At least the folks at Chrysler, Dodge and Alfa Romeo are getting something right, sedans and coupes are alive and sustainable if they get the rest right. I promise, no soap box speech.
But you get it, right?

Users who are viewing this thread