Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Subcompact Alfa Romeo UV Will Be Named "Milano"

It’s no secret that Alfa Romeo has been working on an all-new subcompact utility vehicle (UV) for some time now. Internally known as the “Kid,” this B-segment Alfa Romeo will focus on the European marketplace, marking the brand’s first all-electric vehicle offering as it transitions toward mostly an all-electric lineup by 2028. While various names … (read full article...)

tempImageWcKmkT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Like the Jeep Avenger, I predict the Milano will and must offer a hybrid version. I predict, with some trepidation that the Avenger and Milano will offer fully gas powered models eventually as the all electric movement, that is collapsing by the minute, comes to grips with market realities. This is a gorgeous vehicles, striking even, but it may fail because of group think self inflicted fatal corporate decisions and insane government rules. I stand on my predictions as manufacturers trumpet a full retreat away from the battle lines of environmental excess. Save the Milano and give it GAS.

Users who are viewing this thread