Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reimagining If Ram Returned To Class 8 Semi-Truck Production

Ram Trucks was established in 2009 as a spin-off brand from Dodge, focusing on trucks and commercial vehicles to target those segments and provide a unique marketing approach. At the time, Ram continued producing pickup trucks like the Ram 1500, Ram Heavy Duty, Ram Heavy Duty Chassis Cab, and the midsize Dakota. However, Ram management … (read full article...)

IMG_8326.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

vbondjr1

Reaction score
I could only imagine how luxurious a sleeper cab Tungsten, Limited or Longhorn trim level would be. Hopefully it would look like a Dodge, Drive like a Dodge and Sound like a Dodge with a big Cummins engine in it and some decent sounding pipes! Honestly I'd love to see Ram Semi trucks on the road!

RayT.

Reaction score
Absolutely build another class 8. I remember when you bought class 8 (Bighorn) they gave you a new pickup! That's been a day or three ago ,lol. Always liked the Bighorn and can imagine with the styling and interiors of today combined with Cummins power and updated exterior design , They could hold their own in Class 8 catagory. Build'em and we will try'em !😎

_beetlebailey

Reaction score
I would absolutely enjoy driving a ram semi truck. 🚛 if they really think about it, Freightliner and Mack TRUCKS are both ran under the Chrysler Corporation. So there is where they would be able to put their RAM shop and mechanics. 🧰

The one thing I would love to see in a semi truck that nobody has done yet is put a chip in the key so the vehicle cannot be stolen as easy.

Not 18 wheeler on the market today has a chip in the key. Only one truck on the market has a key that cannot be duplicated very easily which is Volvo and they laser cut keys.. so maybe some laser cut keys and a chip would prevent semi trucks from being stolen.

So like the freightliner Cascadia, under the Chrysler Corporation.

I am currently driving a 2023 Kenworth T680 with a Cummins..

Wayne

Reaction score
I think they should definitely do this. Only suggestion I have is do not make it look like all the other trucks out there. With similar cabs to the Volvo or cascadia and make a set forward front axle and a long hood model as well. I love my ram and would definitely drive one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread