Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Teases New Two-Door Charger In Christmas Ad

Dodge has released a new Christmas-themed commercial that teases the upcoming Dodge Charger (LB) for the first time, albeit in animated form. The new e-muscle car appears in the ad called ‘Think Twice’ and is part of a book called ‘Santa’s Naughty List: An Origin Story.’ The upcoming Charger in red is reminiscent of the … (read full article...)

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 7.13.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
This is the Charger, any word on the Challenger or does this replace the Challenger? I could live with that but disappointed. Not able to evaluate enough for comment. More please.

crouchta

Reaction score
This is the Charger, any word on the Challenger or does this replace the Challenger? I could live with that but disappointed. Not able to evaluate enough for comment. More please.
I wondered the same thing. Would a two-door and a four-door Charger count as one vehicle for certification purposes, where a two-door Challenger and a four-door Charger would be two? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.....

James.A

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing. Would a two-door and a four-door Charger count as one vehicle for certification purposes, where a two-door Challenger and a four-door Charger would be two? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.....
This is the Charger. We don't know what the fate of Challenger will be. My guess is that if the Challenger returns it will be smaller and sportier whereas the Charger is the larger premium GT cruiser. As for names, "Charger" is the 4-door and Charger "Daytona" is the 2-door perhaps? That's my wager.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are we sure that’s a two door? I see a cut line for a back door. The front door handle is also suspiciously close to the edge. Maybe electronic release for both doors?
IMG_9692.jpeg

Last edited:

James.A

Reaction score
Are we sure that’s a two door? I see a cut line for a back door. The front door handle is also suspiciously close to the edge. Maybe electronic release for both doors?
View attachment 8938
Super interesting. I noticed how big the rear window looked but couldn't find the seam with my naked eye.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Super interesting. I noticed how big the rear window looked but couldn't find the seam with my naked eye.
I think the proportions are off for a coupe. Too much body and window behind the door. My bet is on a sedan with a hidden rear door handle.

Users who are viewing this thread