Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UAW Gears Up For Expanded Strikes Against Detroit's Big-3

Designing a racing car is the ultimate dream of every automobile designer. The probability of that dream ever coming true was up until now close to zero: rather than the marque’s style and identity, performance was the prime consideration, so much so that racing cars had become morphologically almost indistinguishable from one another. The designers’ … (read full article...)

tempImaget4ePe9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I don’t doubt that they want more, with the prices asked for these vehicles today and company bigwigs & CEO’s getting their share of bonus after bonus. Give them heck people!!!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t doubt that they want more, with the prices asked for these vehicles today and company bigwigs & CEO’s getting their share of bonus after bonus. Give them heck people!!!

Well, I am usually not 100% with the union. But I will say, living in Michigan and seeing what they gave up in 2009 to help the companies and then dealing with two negotiations where their elected officials were bribed to get lower deals, they deserve to have what was reinstated before 2009—especially those retirees who lost everything. Having a UAW job was a big deal when I was a kid. Now, they can't find anyone to work the line, considering McDonalds in the area are paying more for entry-level workers because nobody wants to work nowadays. Especially considering EVs will require 40% less workers and the automakers are making less cars now and more profits than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread