Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Underneath The 2025 Ram 1500 REV Electric Pickup?

In April, Ram made waves by unveiling the groundbreaking 2025 Ram 1500 REV, an all-electric pickup, at the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). With its remarkable range and performance capabilities, this electrified Ram model aims to shatter any doubts about electric vehicles (EVs). At the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit this … (read full article...)

tempImagecLIqiK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

patfromigh

Reaction score
Showing up late to the party, and the party is in a building which is on fire and quickly collapsing. Yes I know, it's the law, the party bosses have ordered it so. Stellantis is trying to get ahead of problems with their infrastructure investments, but trouble looms ahead.

Last edited:

Hemi_Dart

Reaction score
Showing up late to the party, and the party is in a building which is on fire and quickly collapsing. Yes I know, it's the law, the party bosses have ordered it so. Stellantis is trying to get ahead of problems with their infrastructure investments, but trouble looms ahead.
They're more concerned with their ESG score and International markets than a modern Hemi for the US. They should have developed a smaller Hemi to equal the weight of the turbo I6 but with 12:1 comp and Direct Injection performance to equal the 5.7 but a couple of mpg better & better driving dynamics. Most of all, keeps the Hemi alive. Tim K. knew it would die early but lived for the FatCat/Hellcat moment.

Users who are viewing this thread