Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiat Starts Production Of Its New Electrified 600e

On September 7th, the Stellantis plant in Tychy, Poland, marked a significant milestone with the commencement of regular production of the highly anticipated Fiat 600e. Following its official presentation at Lingotto on July 4th, this groundbreaking electric vehicle promises to revolutionize sustainable urban mobility and signifies Fiat’s return to the B-segment market. The first Fiat … (read full article...)

FiatNew600e.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I still believe that Fiat has a good chance of establishing itself as a viable import brand featuring affordable and reliable entry level vehicles. Affordable electrification model availability makes Fiat incredibly attractive. So many miscalculations and too little product options bungled the initial launch.
I’d decouple Fiat from Alfa Romeo and put the brand under the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership umbrella. Fiats return could feature the Fiat 500 and 600 as a start and give these dealers more product and an electric shot in the arm with this strategy. Unaffiliated Fiat dealers would be given a new lease on life with these two models. This 600 is sized right and packaged right for this new launch.
I believe Fiat, with a new approach and cutting edge product, can get a foothold in North America as it has in South America. Why not ?

patfromigh

Reaction score
According to some dealers, the Stellantis management is going to double down on the boutique brand approach instead of opening availability up to more dealers.

TripleT

Reaction score
The leaked Alfa photos are hideous.

Users who are viewing this thread