Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Unleashes "A New Breed" Marketing Campaign For Hornet R/T

In a bold move that reaffirms its commitment to performance and innovation, the Dodge brand has unleashed its latest creation onto the automotive scene – the all-new 2024 Dodge Hornet R/T. This electrifying addition to the muscle car family is set to take the compact-utility segment by storm. The launch comes alongside a thrilling marketing … (read full article...)

BU023_202EV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BWS

Reaction score
Maybe someone will finally see fit to send a few to the Midatlantic or southeastern US. As of now, have yet to see a SINGLE Hornet on a dealer lot or on the Highway. Not a one.

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few hornets on dealers lots, but none on the road yet. From what I’ve been reading/seeing, they seem to be “A New Whole Lotta Trouble”.
I’m due a new vehicle soon, but I got my doubts it will be anything FCA. Certainly nothing Italian based.

Users who are viewing this thread