Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THAT'S A WRAP! The 2023 Woodward Dream Cruise Is In The Books!

Over the past few years, Dodge has shifted its attention towards Roadkill Nights as a way to kickstart the Woodward Dream Cruise week. However, Dodge still collaborates with the Modern Street HEMI® Shootout (MSHS) group, showcasing their latest products and accessories alongside Woodward Avenue. This setup differs significantly from the large Mopar brand gathering that once occupied the corner of 13 Mile Road and Woodward in front of Beaumont Hospital, which used to be a focal point for the Dream Cruise. We had the opportunity to explore the MSHS and Dodge displays on the morning of the Dream Cruise. Situated … (read full article...)

1692576362848.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
I thought we might see a closer version of the LB49 I am bit disappointed

Mopar392

Reaction score
I have seen it few times, what’s LB29 and LB49?

cammerjeff

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of Jay Leno at the DC, Stelantis presented Jay with a New Last Call Challenger Demon at the Vinsetta garage (restaurant) . Like to the Detroit news artical below

And a couple of pictures of him we that were taken at Plastieners Bookstore just up Woodward. Looks like everyone was having a good time.

Jay Leno and his new Challenger.jpg
Leno Challenger 1.jpg
Leno Challenger 2.jpg
Leno at Plastieners.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread