Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revisiting the 2000 Plymouth Prowler Woodward Edition

Think back to the ’90s and early 2000s, and you can’t help but smile at the Plymouth Prowler. This car was a big deal for Chrysler and kick-started the whole retro style craze. It became like the superstar for the brand when it merged with Chrysler, and you couldn’t flip through a car magazine, check … (read full article...)

tempImageCyNh6g.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
My wife loves the Prowler. My neighbor across the street Dennis had a silver one that my wife wanted to buy from him. Sad story but he died suddenly and his wife gave the Prowler to his grandson. A wonderful decision that everyone thought was the right thing to do. Another friend of mine has a yellow Prowler. He takes it often to car shows in the area. My wife has set sights on that one. Let’s hope he lives a good long life and my wife just remains happy with my Chrysler Crossfire Roadster. She absolutely loves that Crossfire.I don’t need or want another two seat Mopar, but those Prowler are one cool car. Time for Chrysler to revive the Prowler. What a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread