Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: 1956 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible

Certain vehicles transcend mere transportation, becoming emblematic of an era’s opulence, performance, and aspiration. The 1956 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible is undoubtedly one such masterpiece, embodying the pinnacle of luxury, design, and innovation. This remarkable automobile, part of the distinguished Doug and Christine Dressler Collection, is poised to grace the grand stage of the Mecum … (read full article...)

1956 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible. (Mecum). - 1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

wpm55

Reaction score
I love American cars from the late 50s, 60s and even some from the 70s. The attention to the design details are exact. It's very easy to see where the money went to create these "rolling pieces of art. To me the taillights are magnificent. They show so much attitude that reflects confidence, strength and power that never needs to be challenged. Chrysler Corporation was always able represent its cars that are unmistakable Chrysler. My dad had a 1955 Desoto. It was a 2 door and had great looking lines. Even with the two tone paint of black and coral, with red black and white interior that was hideous, it still had that Chrysler attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread