Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: Ram Rampage Big Horn 4x4 Compact Pickup In Michigan

The Brazilian-built 2024 Ram Rampage compact pickup is potentially coming to the North America in 2025. The Rampage doesn’t compromise on the opulent features typical of full-size trucks. This compact pickup shares its underlying architecture with the Jeep® Compass and Commander, blending functionality with capability. We showed you a photo of a new Big Horn … (read full article...)

367705821_10220048936288454_8924303384525132297_n.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
It’s encouraging to see Ram testing what appears to be a quality product that is desperately needed in North America. What is the problem tapping into a Brazilian developed truck for North America? Why have a Stellantis facility of this level of sophistication if their best efforts are not considered in a market where it is desperately needed and at a very reasonable cost to tweak it for US Standards.
This Rampage is a no brainer if Ram engineers can go over every inch with a fine tooth comb. Time to act.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Picture this: Ford is Lucy, the Football is the Ford Maverick, and the Consumer is Charlie Brown. Good grief!

I hope Ram would offer a base trim with the Pacifica plugin hybrid system. A simple front driver like what the Ford Maverick alleged to offer.

bill burke

Reaction score
Picture this: Ford is Lucy, the Football is the Ford Maverick, and the Consumer is Charlie Brown. Good grief!

I hope Ram would offer a base trim with the Pacifica plugin hybrid system. A simple front driver like what the Ford Maverick alleged to offer.
Picture this. We are going to visit the Wizard of Oz and the Wizard is the head of Ram and the Rampage is the Good Witch. The Tin Man is the manager at Ram delaying production in his quest to find a brain. Along comes Dorothy who coincidentally is from Brazil not Kansas after all and she is accompanied by the Good Witch. The Wicked Witch is Ford and the Cowardly Lion is Stellantis. Question, do we get our Red Ram slippers back in time to capture the small truck market? Only the Scare Crow knows for sure. Now everyone click your heals three times.

cgseller

Reaction score
I guess I'll never shake the size of the rampage in my head, when I look at this how much smaller than the 1500 is this?

Pretty soon the B52s will start singing about their Chrysler that is as big as a whale again, and then we'll get the 80s all over again.

Kidding aside - anyone have a good side-by-side comparison of a 1500 to this new kid, or a last build Dakota to this?

BWS

Reaction score
Picture this. We are going to visit the Wizard of Oz and the Wizard is the head of Ram and the Rampage is the Good Witch. The Tin Man is the manager at Ram delaying production in his quest to find a brain. Along comes Dorothy who coincidentally is from Brazil not Kansas after all and she is accompanied by the Good Witch. The Wicked Witch is Ford and the Cowardly Lion is Stellantis. Question, do we get our Red Ram slippers back in time to capture the small truck market? Only the Scare Crow knows for sure. Now everyone click your heals three times.

Users who are viewing this thread