Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO RESERVE: 784-Mile 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT

Maserati is delighted to introduce its latest offering, the Fuoriserie Essentials collection. This curated collection of cars is the brainchild of select tastemakers and friends of the Trident, with the first installment being designed by style pioneer and global brand ambassador David Beckham. The collection aims to inspire car enthusiasts who want to express their … (read full article...)

IMG_2726-2-scaled.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cammerjeff

Reaction score
I was the fortunate winner of this like new 2005 Magnum. My wife is very happy as she always wanted a Magnum, and now she will have one to go along with her 2020 Scat Pack Charger.

Does anyone know the date they started production of Magnums? I know this is an early production car with a May of 2004 Build date, I am curious to know how early this car is? With the Hold for premier night comment on the window sticker.

Thanks Jeff R

Users who are viewing this thread