Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything You Need To Know About The 2024 Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe

The automotive landscape is undergoing a transformation, and the Jeep® brand is at the forefront of this revolution with the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe (WL). This model pays homage to its iconic heritage and sets a new standard in the premium SUV segment by embracing cutting-edge plug-in hybrid technology, unmatched 4×4 capability, and refined design … (read full article...)

tempImageMUun1j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemi_Dart

Reaction score
So the top engine for the 2024 Grand Cherokee L is 5.7 Hemi from 2009? No 4xe for the L? This is why I own a GL 450 and I really wanted a Mopar but there is such a lack of development.

TripleT

Reaction score
No place for the Batteries.... funny on one Thread people are losing their minds because they can't get a ancient ticking engine that sound loud but has run out of potential along with $2500 epa fine.

On another complaining they can only get it.

Just shows that it is impossible to make people happy.

Sure the I6 is being certified as we speak.

mjako22

Reaction score
Not even a new color or new wheel choice for 2024.? Jeep is taking BORING to a whole new level with the Grand Cherokee. I'm willing to bet that sales of the Grand Cherokee will likely fall 30% to 40% with the upcoming Landcruiser and GX 550, assuming Toyota can actually produce enough of them.

TripleT

Reaction score
Not even a new color or new wheel choice for 2024.? Jeep is taking BORING to a whole new level with the Grand Cherokee. I'm willing to bet that sales of the Grand Cherokee will likely fall 30% to 40% with the upcoming Landcruiser and GX 550, assuming Toyota can actually produce enough of them.
Very first post demise of the Grand Cherokee over colors when the only colors for decades that sell are black, white and silver. And Toyota is famous for that also. If sales drop 30 to 40 percent it not because of color its because of a prolonged strike.

patfromigh

Reaction score
If all they offered in the Grand Cherokee was the Hemi, people would be whining about the management's cluelessness in the light of the Land Cruiser's hybrid drive train. In other locations around the web, people are whining about the loss of six cylinder engines in various Toyota models.

Users who are viewing this thread