Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge's Retro Americana Muscle Sedan: The Super8 HEMI

In 2001, Dodge made a significant statement about its future direction with the bold and striking Super8 HEMI Concept. Unveiled at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, the concept combined a nostalgic touch of 1950s Americana design with modern innovation, signaling the return of rear-wheel-drive and HEMI power to the brand. Freeman … (read full article...)

tempImageG36oh1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Hey, could this concept yield some inspiration for the next generation Chrysler 300? My eyes see elements that inspire. Yes I’m serious and yes I speak to a next generation 300 as fact because I’m confident those Chrysler executives are not that stupid. You know about those silly rumors that the 300 is dead. The ones most folks agree would be just stupid. Did I say STUPID ?
In turn, some may call ME stupid, but millions saying it as true will make it so.
Does anyone else get nostalgic vibes from this blast from the past? How about that red 1956 Chrysler 300 from a few weeks ago, does it resonate inspiration or what? Classic always thrills automotive enthusiasts. Hope they do some vibrating for management today which clearly could use some help with Chrysler’s future.

Users who are viewing this thread