Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Our New 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak!

At MoparInsiders, we love the big rear-wheel-drive V8-powered Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300. Well, unless you have been living under a rock for the past year, you know that this year is the last chance to get your hands on one of these cars before they move to electrification and Hurricane Inline 6 for … (read full article...)

A7R00306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott W

Reaction score
That's a beautiful Challenger. Is there any part of the assembly process that you liked seeing more than other parts of it? My Grandfather retired from the Fenton MO Chrysler plant as a millwright when I was still in grade school (early 90's, I might have been 10 if that when he retired) and I wish I had asked him more about his work there. I know when model change came around and assembly line workers were off for x amount of weeks he worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week getting things changed over.

If you don't leave it stock in the end are you planning on using the direct connection program through a power broker dealership to keep it under warranty? I don't think it's in the cards for me right now with us hoping to buy a house in the nearer future but a scat pack Challenger in plum crazy purple is really tempting to go into debt over haha.

Sorry for the long winded comment and congratulations on the car.

69birfofprey

Reaction score
"This is the fourth Challenger that I have owned after starting with a 2019 Challenger 1320. After that, I briefly owned a 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye narrow body. I still own our 2015 Challenger SRT HELLCAT project, and I have added this 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak to the fleet"

**** me I want your job you must have another gig other than writing

Users who are viewing this thread