Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenger Leads The Detroit Muscle Car Sales Wars For Q2 2023

The battle for dominance among Detroit’s iconic muscle cars is reaching its climax as the Chevrolet Camaro prepares to bow out at the end of this year. Despite years of lagging sales and falling behind its competitors, recent trends indicate that the Camaro is making a strong comeback. Dodge’s Challenger lead the second quarter sales … (read full article...)

1688956464733.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeeprt

Reaction score
So when are we going to get confirmation and some news on the 2024 Challenger? Best selling in segment and Stellantis has its head up its ass as usual. They've had 15 damn years to work on it. You would think they would have something to show.

TripleT

Reaction score
So when are we going to get confirmation and some news on the 2024 Challenger? Best selling in segment and Stellantis has its head up its ass as usual. They've had 15 damn years to work on it. You would think they would have something to show.
Really>>>>?????? why so aggressive with negativism. New user flaming threads is pretty disappointing.

You realize the Camaro is being canceled and Mustang has been on the block and got a repreive.

So leading that segment is not exactly a badge of honor, though I love the car.

Do you believe that your entitled to the corporate launch information. Though word is that is coming more quickly than we imagine.

You realize they are trying to sell the Current model... You know the leading the class model.... Why THE HELL would you introduce a new model in middle of a LAST CALL marketing blitz where you're asking crazy margins? HMMMMM why?

John477

Reaction score
Yup. Awaiting my 23 Challenger WBHC.
Already had electric hot wheels. Not impressed. I can hear buzzing w a electric shaver.

Users who are viewing this thread