Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Full-Sized Truck Sales Comparison: Q2 2023 vs. Q2 2022

Full-sized trucks are popular among American consumers, known for their versatility, power, and towing capabilities. Let’s take a look at the sales figures for Q2 2023 and compare them with Q2 2022, and see where Ram stands. Q2 2023 Sales Numbers – Ford F-Series: During the second quarter of 2023, Ford sold 212,516 units of … (read full article...)

tempImageu4kmmY.png

Last edited by a moderator:

1960D500

Reaction score
Well for one it should be called a Dodge Ram, and just wait until the classics are gone if you think these sales numbers are low.

As much as i Love my 2019 Ram longhorn other than the nicest interior it is getting very dated, and the Hemi hasn’t had any updates since 2009 and same tranny since what 2013.

And i believe all the price increases have drove people to a cheaper truck, i noticed a increase of thousands of dollars to the base of the Longhorn and Limited here in Canada and they removed the chrome grime the door handles and wood from the steering wheel.

Other than the TRX they are down on power they should never of cancelled the 7.0 litre hemi and they do need a purformance truck for the street not all these off road things.

And it doesn’t look like there’s any changes coming for 2024 even six years is a long time with no updates.

TripleT

Reaction score
DId that other site have a Purge... I am having 2012 flashbacks or tired old flame arguments from new users.

Jeez it was 2008 the New York Robber barons parceled out RAM to be sold to Nissan and people still can't get over it. Kids now are drivers that never knew Graham Brother trucks as Dodge Trucks.

Dodge has real muscle cars Sports trucks are low volume waste of packaging. You are fortunate that King Useless son hasn't already banned the Hemi. But a Hurricane is coming and it has ton of room for tuning where the Hemi had hit it maximum without popping heads.

The volume game left the corporate structure after the 4th Near death experience in 4 decades, Classic Capacity will move to something else in the near future that will have better to run.

"And it doesn’t look like there’s any changes coming for 2024 even six years is a long time with no updates."

I get your new but this very site has had stories about the Hurricane, spy photos of covered trucks, and Stories about the Tungsten model.??????? So WTH are talking about No updates?

This was posted 4 days ago LEAKED: Build Sheets Confirm 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten Features!

Users who are viewing this thread