Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 1963 Chrysler Turbine Car: Engineering a Revolution

The Chrysler Turbine Car remains one of the most intriguing chapters in automotive history. Manufactured by Chrysler from 1963 to 1964, this experimental two-door hardtop coupe featured a turbine engine, cutting-edge design by Carrozzeria Ghia and an array of advanced features. In this article, we delve into the fascinating story of the Chrysler Turbine Car, … (read full article...)

1963-Chrysler-Turbine-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
This must be my week for sharing stories. As a devout Chrysler guy I thought for sure I would get one of these Turbine cars for sure. Wrote my request to hrysler and waited. Still waiting but maybe tomorrow they reply.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
This must be my week for sharing stories. As a devout Chrysler guy I thought for sure I would get one of these Turbine cars for sure. Wrote my request to hrysler and waited. Still waiting but maybe tomorrow they reply.

That is going to be a long wait...

Users who are viewing this thread