Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The All-New, All-Electric Fiat 600e Subcompact

The Fiat 600e, a remarkable addition to the brand’s lineup, leads the way in sustainable urban mobility and marks Fiat’s return to the B-segment. This vehicle takes all the beloved features of the B-segment and enhances them in every aspect, including increased space, extended range, and an enhanced Dolce Vita experience. Seamlessly combining the best … (read full article...)

2210598-m07kxvh9qh-scaled-e1688528963804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Impressive vehicle. It will be a hot item in Italy and other European markets.
Still believe Fiat can find a market in North America if the vehicles are positioned effectively in this market. In North America, size matters. Keep plugging (pun intended) Fiat, your electrification portfolio may just be the formula to spark interest.

cgseller

Reaction score
Still believe Fiat can find a market in North America if the vehicles are positioned effectively in this market. In North America, size matters. Keep plugging (pun intended) Fiat, your electrification portfolio may just be the formula to spark interest.
I agree the vehicle has a good position, I'm not sure I'm aligned on the styling fitting in N.A. Interior and exterior just does not seem to land with N.A. tastes and FIAT is not strong enough to adjust those tastes (like the PT Cruiser did) . If you slapped a Chrysler clip and style cues on it, it likely would sell 2x, but still underperform due to the exterior (the interiors have become closer to N.A. expectations and is not as polarizing as before).

Anyone know if a CDJR will service a 500X (knowing it's a sibling to the Renegade)?

patfromigh

Reaction score
The Americans looking for a battery electric city car have styling tastes preferring that Fiat heritage style. The last thing the Chrysler brand needs is a B-segment city car with a battery electric powertrain. What is the Chrysler brand's styling these days? Does anybody know? From the concepts I've seen touring this years auto-show circuit, the people in Auburn Hills don't know either.

If the Chrysler brand wants to survive it needs something waiting in the wings like the Mazda CX-90, or the Lexus TX 3-rows. I don't see anything. Both of the models I mentioned have a six cylinder plugin hybrid option, while the Stellantis bosses have decried the Chrysler brand is all in on battery electric. From the FCA side in the Stellantis universe only Fiat can get away with going all in with BEV.

I'm not saying the legacy FCA brands shouldn't offer battery electric vehicles. After all there are states which have adopted the California rules. There are more states which didn't and they are the ones which aren't imploding.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
I hope you're right, Bill

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
Why does it look like the lady M&M ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230706_221838_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230706_221838_Gallery.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0

TripleT

Reaction score
This is a true B segment car which is in general SMALL for NA. Wait for one of 26 models for the 12 brands for the Chrysler Coachwork. STLA medium.

With the 500e coming adding the 600 to CDJR and F dealerships. The demographic that in the market will not prefer Chrysler on it, maybe there Grandmother.

Users who are viewing this thread