Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo Confirms The Launch Of A New Supercar In August!

Alfa Romeo enthusiasts around the world can finally mark their calendars as the Italian brand has officially announced the release date for its next high-performance model. The much-awaited supercar will be unveiled on August 30th, during the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix, making it a momentous occasion for both racing and automotive enthusiasts alike. “After … (read full article...)

2020-Alfa-Romeo-4C-Spider-33-Stradale-Tributo.-Alfa-Romeo-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
Well funny since Maserati stole their last one and pasted a trident on it.

bill burke

Reaction score
This new supercar from Alfa Romeo will make life more challenging for me. I have my classic Crossfire roadster and my Challenger R/T, but an Italian Mopar like this could be too much to resist. It might find a home in my family if will power fails. What will power are we talking about?
My wife has declared loud and clear, “no more toys”. But honey, dear, an Alfa Romeo should not be considered a toy but a tribute to my Italian heritage. Think that might work for Mopar Willy? Yea right! Life just got a bit testy thanks to Alfa Romeo. Bring it anyway.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
OMG... Can we just NOT?

Don't get me wrong. I love what Alfa Romeo used to be. But they seriously haven't had a car worth talking about since the 159 and the Brera.

The Giulia was a massive waste of money, along with the Stelvio and even the 4C. Each one of those would have been a neat in-house low-budget project. But somehow, each time, they were bequeathed a HUGE budget and seemingly unlimited resources (made possible by the sales of Grand Caravans, Wranglers and Chargers) and yet the end product was unreasonably expensive, had a lackluster drive (aside from the steering response) and were horribly unreliable. Meanwhile, Chrysler's core products languished for years and thier namesake brand was put out to pasture after the demise of the obviously bad idea of slapping a Chrysler badge on an Italian compact platform.

The point is, every time Alfa launches a new product, a few truly brave people come forward (and a few who just don't know better) and they buy a few. But overall, each new model struggles to reach 25% of quoted sales targets; and ends up squandering the resources spent on the project -- literally taking money away from protects that could have gone to making interesting concept cars again (like Chrysler used to do every year back in the 90s) and using them to inform them where the next actual home run car will be.

Seriously. Nobody was lining up for an overpriced, unreliable red electric Italian electric car (which is surely what this is going to be) ... Because if they were, fiat would be doing better in the US... but I digress.

This should have only been a concept car, and then leave it at that, unless there were massive global preorders and it could be built from an existing platform at minimal expense, without losing credibility - something Chrysler and even AMC were masters of back in the day. Sad that FCA and now Stellantis still haven't figured that out for their Italian brands.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
This new supercar from Alfa Romeo will make life more challenging for me. I have my classic Crossfire roadster and my Challenger R/T, but an Italian Mopar like this could be too much to resist. It might find a home in my family if will power fails. What will power are we talking about?
My wife has declared loud and clear, “no more toys”. But honey, dear, an Alfa Romeo should not be considered a toy but a tribute to my Italian heritage. Think that might work for Mopar Willy? Yea right! Life just got a bit testy thanks to Alfa Romeo. Bring it anyway.
Hate to ruin the party, but it's almost definitely going to be a failed, overweight electric second-coming off the 4C. Probably using a French platform (or one of the new stellantis platforms) and will be overpriced for what you're getting -- and will never be light enough to handle like an Alfa should, thanks to the heavy batteries. The real cherry on top is they'll find some way to still make it unreliable - because "Italian" and "electric car" work about as well as oil and water.

Huge waste of money, again, for Chrysler/FCA/Stellantis.

TripleT

Reaction score
OMG... Can we just NOT?

Don't get me wrong. I love what Alfa Romeo used to be. But they seriously haven't had a car worth talking about since the 159 and the Brera.

The Giulia was a massive waste of money, along with the Stelvio and even the 4C. Each one of those would have been a neat in-house low-budget project. But somehow, each time, they were bequeathed a HUGE budget and seemingly unlimited resources (made possible by the sales of Grand Caravans, Wranglers and Chargers) and yet the end product was unreasonably expensive, had a lackluster drive (aside from the steering response) and were horribly unreliable. Meanwhile, Chrysler's core products languished for years and thier namesake brand was put out to pasture after the demise of the obviously bad idea of slapping a Chrysler badge on an Italian compact platform.

The point is, every time Alfa launches a new product, a few truly brave people come forward (and a few who just don't know better) and they buy a few. But overall, each new model struggles to reach 25% of quoted sales targets; and ends up squandering the resources spent on the project -- literally taking money away from protects that could have gone to making interesting concept cars again (like Chrysler used to do every year back in the 90s) and using them to inform them where the next actual home run car will be.

Seriously. Nobody was lining up for an overpriced, unreliable red electric Italian electric car (which is surely what this is going to be) ... Because if they were, fiat would be doing better in the US... but I digress.

This should have only been a concept car, and then leave it at that, unless there were massive global preorders and it could be built from an existing platform at minimal expense, without losing credibility - something Chrysler and even AMC were masters of back in the day. Sad that FCA and now Stellantis still haven't figured that out for their Italian brands.
Coming out throwing flames with old arguments from All I do is gripe and complain PAR..about wasting money on Alfa which totally baseless as the entire line was a fraction of the cost of 200 launch and implementation... The real story is Alfa was starved for attention while FCA had to sort out mess the Germans and New Yorkers left of the company not to mention the forced cobbled together mandated DART. Then in midst of the Implementation a year pause again to sort out NA. Truth is if anything the biggest was to resources were spending a dime on Chrysler in markets SM knew were dying. No one want another overcapacity generic sedan, and for god sakes as practical as they are Minivan have lost their position to CUVs. Spending a dime on car at this point is silly NO one outside of NA gives a crap about Chrysler, had SM not stepped in it would have been killed with Dodge at auction. Reality is Chrysler outside of that short window in the 90s has never been a volume(bit of that was created by killing Plymouth and Eagle) car it was always a few fancied up Maxwells or Dodges.

Frankly the 90s car aged poorly except for the 300 which was supposed to be a Eagle.... the Cloud cars and Neon were fine unitl Eaton ruined them but in now dead markets. And most everything except for the Eagle and Cherokee that AMC made were trash.

Having insight on the Alfa implimenation it was a order of magnitude less expensive than any volume launch in NA, They were mostly a platform for design an innovation that is now trickling down to every big D and E segement vehicle worldwide. Most of it you can't even see and wasn't tried outside exotic cars in a volume implementation until the G architecture. Outside some integration issues were great cars once sorted just got the initial QA award.

Fiat didn't do well because they copied Mini... which also collapsed and the offering was a A segment car and 150 dealerships. Had they just added a F to CDJR it would have been fine as it was it was still best selling A segment car in NA outsold per unit per dealership the 300. This anti-Fiat crap is from people who don't know how close we were to Germans, Chinese, and Japanese carving out the parts of the carcass left by Daimler after they raided the coffers to by a flailing corrupt Mitsubishi and nickeled and dime the product offerings on bad versions of Catia and bad data from Mitsucrappy platforms along with that god awful Jatco unit.

But good new the soulless appliance model is back with PSA leadership 26 models over 12 brands with identical mechanics and different coachwork. The return of the K car. All we need now is the Ghost of Lee slapping the hands of any creative and compelling like the old days.

If your not interested in a low volume exotic using the sitting Autoclaves from the 4C then move along and buy one of the new Appliances.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
Coming out throwing flames with old arguments from All I do is gripe and complain PAR..about wasting money on Alfa which totally baseless as the entire line was a fraction of the cost of 200 launch and implementation... The real story is Alfa was starved for attention while FCA had to sort out mess the Germans and New Yorkers left of the company not to mention the forced cobbled together mandated DART. Then in midst of the Implementation a year pause again to sort out NA. Truth is if anything the biggest was to resources were spending a dime on Chrysler in markets SM knew were dying. No one want another overcapacity generic sedan, and for god sakes as practical as they are Minivan have lost their position to CUVs. Spending a dime on car at this point is silly NO one outside of NA gives a crap about Chrysler, had SM not stepped in it would have been killed with Dodge at auction. Reality is Chrysler outside of that short window in the 90s has never been a volume(bit of that was created by killing Plymouth and Eagle) car it was always a few fancied up Maxwells or Dodges.

Frankly the 90s car aged poorly except for the 300 which was supposed to be a Eagle.... the Cloud cars and Neon were fine unitl Eaton ruined them but in now dead markets. And most everything except for the Eagle and Cherokee that AMC made were trash.

Having insight on the Alfa implimenation it was a order of magnitude less expensive than any volume launch in NA, They were mostly a platform for design an innovation that is now trickling down to every big D and E segement vehicle worldwide. Most of it you can't even see and wasn't tried outside exotic cars in a volume implementation until the G architecture. Outside some integration issues were great cars once sorted just got the initial QA award.

Fiat didn't do well because they copied Mini... which also collapsed and the offering was a A segment car and 150 dealerships. Had they just added a F to CDJR it would have been fine as it was it was still best selling A segment car in NA outsold per unit per dealership the 300. This anti-Fiat crap is from people who don't know how close we were to Germans, Chinese, and Japanese carving out the parts of the carcass left by Daimler after they raided the coffers to by a flailing corrupt Mitsubishi and nickeled and dime the product offerings on bad versions of Catia and bad data from Mitsucrappy platforms along with that god awful Jatco unit.

But good new the soulless appliance model is back with PSA leadership 26 models over 12 brands with identical mechanics and different coachwork. The return of the K car. All we need now is the Ghost of Lee slapping the hands of any creative and compelling like the old days.

If your not interested in a low volume exotic using the sitting Autoclaves from the 4C then move along and buy one of the new Appliances.
You're kind of all over the place there.

Talk to me about Giulia's "reliability". Talk to me about how Dodge and Ram have high rankings in their segment for dependability while Jeep is drowning under the weight of the fiat platforms (Cherokee, renegade, compass) and all their gremlins and warranty costs.

I brought up AMC not because they made class leading cars but because they mastered "new" models on shoestring budgets and kept the company afloat over a decade longer than the industry said was possible - even with their turgid products.

And since you're such an insider, perhaps you can recall the cloud platform or the PL platform and how they were ACTUALLY competitive in their segments even though the platforms cost a FRACTION of what Ford and GM were spending at the time. Yes we all know how they dropped the ball and how the transmissions were questionable in the early years, and nobody is here to defend the 2.7 V6 that came later. Simply saying that the company clearly has some first hand know how in making segment leading products without wasting money when they want to.

But back to the point of this article, an Alfa should be interesting, fairly affordable, (slightly cheaper than a BMW) it should be undeniablly charismatic. It should be immediately captivating in 3 key areas: appearance, driving engagement and sound. ... But even IF they managed to style it like something genuinely beautiful for a change (instead of looking like an Italian Nissan) explain to me how they're gonna hide 1000 extra pounds of batteries when you go around a corner -- not to mention the "sound"... You already saw the public reaction to the Daytona Banshee concept's fake exhaust noise - no bueno.

You're more than welcome to support yet another market failure from the Italian division but after the whole Dart fiasco, the overpriced slow selling 4C, the Check Engine Light 2.0 (I mean the "Giulia") and everything that the fiat components have done to "FCA's" reputation, I'm done.

TripleT

Reaction score
You're kind of all over the place there.

Talk to me about Giulia's "reliability". Talk to me about how Dodge and Ram have high rankings in their segment for dependability while Jeep is drowning under the weight of the fiat platforms (Cherokee, renegade, compass) and all their gremlins and warranty costs.

I brought up AMC not because they made class leading cars but because they mastered "new" models on shoestring budgets and kept the company afloat over a decade longer than the industry said was possible - even with their turgid products.

And since you're such an insider, perhaps you can recall the cloud platform or the PL platform and how they were ACTUALLY competitive in their segments even though the platforms cost a FRACTION of what Ford and GM were spending at the time. Yes we all know how they dropped the ball and how the transmissions were questionable in the early years, and nobody is here to defend the 2.7 V6 that came later. Simply saying that the company clearly has some first hand know how in making segment leading products without wasting money when they want to.

But back to the point of this article, an Alfa should be interesting, fairly affordable, (slightly cheaper than a BMW) it should be undeniablly charismatic. It should be immediately captivating in 3 key areas: appearance, driving engagement and sound. ... But even IF they managed to style it like something genuinely beautiful for a change (instead of looking like an Italian Nissan) explain to me how they're gonna hide 1000 extra pounds of batteries when you go around a corner -- not to mention the "sound"... You already saw the public reaction to the Daytona Banshee concept's fake exhaust noise - no bueno.

You're more than welcome to support yet another market failure from the Italian division but after the whole Dart fiasco, the overpriced slow selling 4C, the Check Engine Light 2.0 (I mean the "Giulia") and everything that the fiat components have done to "FCA's" reputation, I'm done.
All over the place, by responding to the flaming All Parian rambling post, this is not twitter, a flame fest site, where we try to one up one and other, who can rewrite history to support the preaching of impending doom. We actual try to have a discussion.

There is the door... Quality has only gone way up from the MK and JA Mitsubishi garbage under Daimler. This FIAT is crap stuff is tiresome and old, disregards the true progress that was made by each succeeding model being better than the previous on build and overall quality. Certainly, better than the Milias cars under Eaton and each of then of Mitsubishi based garbage that was the Compass, Patriot, Caliber, Sebring, and Avenger. Damn near killed that company and that is not an exaggeration. Plan A was death, D was Fiat saving the company from extension. You do know that DART was part of deal mandated by the Administration at the time.

Talk about
Gulia Quality. Talk about progress across the board. Yeah it kicked codes but that was mostly integration issues with fuel mapping and gas caps. But again it was a semi-exotic car which was used as a test bed. Yes I know a lot about the cost and details of the Alfa program because I had a implementation at the same time that it interfered with.

Now if you want to talk about whether the mandated EVs match the Character of Alfa Romeo... Legit I agree the powertrain has always been part of the experience.

Do I believe PSA can make 26 cars on the same mechanical skateboard without destroying what makes Jeep a Jeep and a Alfa a Alfa.... the almost singular focus on the mission ..... NOPE.

We can have those discussions without flaming and without rewriting history.

Last edited:

BWS

Reaction score
All over the place be responding to the flaming All Parian rambling post, this is not twitter, a flame fest site where we try to one up who can rewrite history to support the preaching of impending doom. We actual try to have a discussion.

There is the door... Quality has only gone up from the MK and JA Mitsubishi garbage under Daimler. This FIAT is crap stuff is tiresome and old, disregards the true progress that was made each succeeding model was better then the previous on build and overall quality then the milias cars under Eaton and each of then of Mitshubishi based garbage that was the Compass, Patriot, Caliber, Sebring, and Avenger. Damn near killed that company and that is not a exaggeration. Plan A was death, D was Fiat saving the company from extension. You do know that DART was part of deal mandated by the Administration at the time.

Talk about
Gulia Quality. Talk about progress across the board. Yeah it kicked codes but that was mostly integration issues with fuel mapping and gas caps. But again it was a semi-exotic car which was used as a test bed. Yes I know a lot about the cost and details of the Alfa program because I had a implementation at the same time that it interfered with.

Now if you want to talk about whether the mandated EVs match the Character of Alfa Romeo... Legit I agree the powertrain has always been part of the experience.

Do I believe PSA can make 26 cars on the same mechanical skateboard without destroying what makes Jeep a Jeep and a Alfa a Alfa.... the almost singular focus on the mission ..... NOPE.

Easy now. Take another swipe at Lee and you’ll feel better . This is all his fault for sure. You’re a riot as usual. Lol

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
All over the place, by responding to the flaming All Parian rambling post, this is not twitter, a flame fest site, where we try to one up one and other, who can rewrite history to support the preaching of impending doom. We actual try to have a discussion.

There is the door... Quality has only gone way up from the MK and JA Mitsubishi garbage under Daimler. This FIAT is crap stuff is tiresome and old, disregards the true progress that was made by each succeeding model being better than the previous on build and overall quality. Certainly, better than the Milias cars under Eaton and each of then of Mitsubishi based garbage that was the Compass, Patriot, Caliber, Sebring, and Avenger. Damn near killed that company and that is not an exaggeration. Plan A was death, D was Fiat saving the company from extension. You do know that DART was part of deal mandated by the Administration at the time.

Talk about

I'm coming from several years of dealership experience. JD power is not a good measurement. Most companies can build a car with limited problems in the first 90 days and that's all JD power looks at. Unfortunately, in the real world, the issues start popping up after 90 days and on most fiat based products (500, 500x, Cherokee, compass, etc) they happen fairly often and aren't limited to just one area of the car. And unlike JD power, Chris complaint is well beyond gripes about the infotainment system. It wasn't uncommon to have fiat owners tell me their issues they've had and as part of the sales process I was required by law to disclose the Carfax and known service history. Those fiats weren't always as bad as range Rovers but they're weren't too far off. And heaven help us if we get one on trade. There was a 50/50 chance we were gonna have to put more money into it than the slim profit margin just to be able to sell it. Cherokees were some of the worst unfortunately - and I love them, but yes, they had gremlins. In short, I saw many fiat products sit on our lot and develop repeat issues. It was all kind of "part of the fiat experience"

TripleT

Reaction score
I'm coming from several years of dealership experience. JD power is not a good measurement. Most companies can build a car with limited problems in the first 90 days and that's all JD power looks at. Unfortunately, in the real world, the issues start popping up after 90 days and on most fiat based products (500, 500x, Cherokee, compass, etc) they happen fairly often and aren't limited to just one area of the car. And unlike JD power, Chris complaint is well beyond gripes about the infotainment system. It wasn't uncommon to have fiat owners tell me their issues they've had and as part of the sales process I was required by law to disclose the Carfax and known service history. Those fiats weren't always as bad as range Rovers but they're weren't too far off. And heaven help us if we get one on trade. There was a 50/50 chance we were gonna have to put more money into it than the slim profit margin just to be able to sell it. Cherokees were some of the worst unfortunately - and I love them, but yes, they had gremlins. In short, I saw many fiat products sit on our lot and develop repeat issues. It was all kind of "part of the fiat experience"
So what yours saying is ignore empirical data and instead rely on individual observation. Great. We should pretend there has not been massive improvements ..... Cool.

When one does look at the empirical data what stands out.... Compass is made in Mexico BTW. Is that the Fiat based vehicles were a MASSIVE improvement over that ABSOLUTE GARBAGE that were the Mitsubishi based DCX/Cerebrus vehicles (Compass, Caliber, Patriot, Sebring, Avenger, and Journey. The Jatco alone attributed to more quality issues than everything CUSW and SUSW problems combined. Now was the DCT in the 500L horribly behaving YES. Was that a quality issue really NO, Americans just don't like DCTs. And Cherokee pioneered the clutch for efficiency on the awd system that took awhile to program and yes the 9speed ZF has some gremlins but nothing like the Jatco. While Journey was made so long they finally worked out the issues.

When one come on a forum complaining about Fiat, it just smacks of xenophobic ignorance when the models they replaced were Japanese based Mitsubishi garbage. At time when Germans spent tens of billions of stolen Chrysler money to try and make the DCX, DCM, in time that M may have been the most corrupt automaker on the planet. Using 2 different versions of CATIA while Daimler treat Chrysler cars like red headed step children penny pinching supply chain on every single component. When the complaining hordes finally got their Purest wish American Control of the Company, those New Yorkers set about sell the company in pieces across 3 Continents and killing the 2 original brands.

But sure the company that pulled a dying corpse out of the Trash Bin of history is the problem. Every succeeding model has improved overall quality, once it has moved past the ramp up stage, Every one.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score
So what yours saying is ignore empirical data and instead rely on individual observation. Great. We should pretend there has not been massive improvements ..... Cool.

When one does look at the empirical data what stands out.... Compass is made in Mexico BTW. Is that the Fiat based vehicles were a MASSIVE improvement over that ABSOLUTE GARBAGE that were the Mitsubishi based DCX/Cerebrus vehicles (Compass, Caliber, Patriot, Sebring, Avenger, and Journey. The Jatco alone attributed to more quality issues than everything CUSW and SUSW problems combined. Now was the DCT in the 500L horribly behaving YES. Was that a quality issue really NO, Americans just don't like DCTs. And Cherokee pioneered the clutch for efficiency on the awd system that took awhile to program and yes the 9speed ZF has some gremlins but nothing like the Jatco. While Journey was made so long they finally worked out the issues.

When one come on a forum complaining about Fiat, it just smacks of xenophobic ignorance when the models they replaced were Japanese based Mitsubishi garbage. At time when Germans spent tens of billions of stolen Chrysler money to try and make the DCX, DCM, in time that M may have been the most corrupt automaker on the planet. Using 2 different versions of CATIA while Daimler treat Chrysler cars like red headed step children penny pinching supply chain on every single component. When the complaining hordes finally got their Purest wish American Control of the Company, those New Yorkers set about sell the company in pieces across 3 Continents and killing the 2 original brands.

But sure the company that pulled a dying corpse out of the Trash Bin of history is the problem. Every succeeding model has improved overall quality, once it has moved past the ramp up stage, Every one.
What are you taking about as "empirical data"? Please tell me you're not still talking about JD power INITIAL quality awards

TripleT

Reaction score
Empirical you know measured data of over single observations data. Your caught up in one single type of empirical data which is still 1000 percent better than observational data, and there are several term measurement data that validate the improvements. Being way better at 90 days is also part of good step. So you read all that and still go back to JD powers while ignoring the absolute Garbage cars they replaced. Tires to the roof trim garbage. Again, the Jatco alone attributed to more problems than any Fiat issue combined except for DCT, which wasn't broken just disliked.

Last edited:

bill burke

Reaction score
People, let’s get this together. Mopar Willy is suffering price shock and a availability stone wall and you guys are at each other. Doesn’t anyone care about me?
Stellantis needs a decade to sort things out and build the right stuff, with the quality and style the market demands. It’s Willy who need immediate attention. Forget everything else and let’s give Mopar Willy a big 🇺🇿❤️ Mopapinsiders hug.

AlexB

Reaction score
People, let’s get this together. Mopar Willy is suffering price shock and a availability stone wall and you guys are at each other. Doesn’t anyone care about me?
Stellantis needs a decade to sort things out and build the right stuff, with the quality and style the market demands. It’s Willy who need immediate attention. Forget everything else and let’s give Mopar Willy a big 🇺🇿❤️ Mopapinsiders hug.
Stellantis already builds the right stuff, price shock is matter of opinion.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Stellantis already builds the right stuff, price shock is matter of opinion.
A 50% price rise over the five year period from 2018 to 2023 is fact. How one reacts to this reality is opinion. Stellantis is the poster child for price gouging due to the Hemi and Dodge SRT end of the world hysteria, as well the company really is number one in raising prices. In many cases their lead is only by a percent or two. Let the buyer beware. Ford keeps their advertised retail prices low by offering vaporware base models. Try buying a base Maverick, I did and found out it's a joke. Fortunately, I wasn't out of any deposit money.

Overlooked in some of the price rise is the smaller Jeeps no longer offer 2-wheel (front) drive in the US market. A few years back the front drive Renegade and Compass models were the least expensive models in the CDJR lineup and now they are gone. However when the Cherokee went away Compass immediately filled in that price slot. That smells bad.

Lets face it, in the public's mind Ford offers a hybrid Maverick for 20K and the F-150 Lightning for 40K. Good luck finding one.

One last point, Stellantis has yet to offer the Rampage in North America and their Lightning competitor hasn't started rolling off the assembly line.

AlexB

Reaction score
A 50% price rise over the five year period from 2018 to 2023 is fact. How one reacts to this reality is opinion. Stellantis is the poster child for price gouging due to the Hemi and Dodge SRT end of the world hysteria, as well the company really is number one in raising prices. In many cases their lead is only by a percent or two. Let the buyer beware. Ford keeps their advertised retail prices low by offering vaporware base models. Try buying a base Maverick, I did and found out it's a joke. Fortunately, I wasn't out of any deposit money.

Overlooked in some of the price rise is the smaller Jeeps no longer offer 2-wheel (front) drive in the US market. A few years back the front drive Renegade and Compass models were the least expensive models in the CDJR lineup and now they are gone. However when the Cherokee went away Compass immediately filled in that price slot. That smells bad.

Lets face it, in the public's mind Ford offers a hybrid Maverick for 20K and the F-150 Lightning for 40K. Good luck finding one.

One last point, Stellantis has yet to offer the Rampage in North America and their Lightning competitor hasn't started rolling off the assembly line.
Up 50% from pricing that was below Ford to now above Ford is building the right stuff. Price shock is matter one opinion.
With the best selling new vehicles in America :RAM and F-150 average monthly payment around $900, so they were happy enough to make paperwork for it.
The Maverick was exercise to fill capacity with a more profitable & higher revenue product than Fusion/Fiesta.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Affordability can be measured. It is a different metric than price shock which is only an opinion. Surveys measure opinions, but election results are data. In the end, people vote with their wallets.

AlexB

Reaction score
Affordability can be measured. It is a different metric than price shock which is only an opinion. Surveys measure opinions, but election results are data. In the end, people vote with their wallets.
They voted: Stellantis fantastic profits,
Ford on the other hand had lackluster profits.

Users who are viewing this thread