Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram TRX Havoc Edition Goes To Italy To Show Off Its Skills

The Milano Monza Open-Air Motor Show (MiMo) is in full swing at the iconic Autodromo Nazionale di Monza in Italy. The Ram truck brand is among the many renowned automotive brands participating in the event. Ram’s star attraction will be the 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition, showcasing its HEMI® HELLCAT V8 muscle by towing … (read full article...)

2190597-9bmnm55b3v.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
My travel experience in Italy leads me to conclude that this foray into Italy is to create enthusiasm for the brand not a product launch. No doubt, the TRX has created a niche, found a soft spot for Ram in the pickup market that can be further exploited. The current TRX must become not only a niche product, but a model image maker that can reache global markets. That leads me to the motivation here and those marketing gurus who have sites on a Ram Rampage TRX model, sharing sub branded DNA and ripe for exploitation on the global market. Italians love performance vehicles, the current TRX just too huge for their reality. Introducing the TRX mentality. Opening the door to TRX derivatives, like a TRX Rampage a global reality cash cow. Never let an opportunity go to waste say these clever gurus. TRX, the AMG of the pickup universe.

Users who are viewing this thread