Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 45,711 EcoDiesel Vehicles For HPFP Failure

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 45,711 EcoDiesel Vehicles For HPFP Failure​

Ram 1500, Jeep® Wrangler, and Jeep Gladiator Models Are Affected...​

1682215330419.png

About 45,711 EcoDiesel-powered 2021 to 2023 Jeep® Wrangler (WL), Gladiator (JT), and 2022 to 2023 Ram 1500 vehicles are being recalled by Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) due to a potential high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) failure.

Jared

Reaction score
What are they replacing them with? Hopefully the cp3 since it's pretty much bulletproof

Travis.foster1

Reaction score
Is there any new updates on when to expect parts to be shipped? Trying to buy a new ram with the ecodiesel and all I keep hearing is that they think the parts shipped.

VelvetyOne

Reaction score
Considering this defect can result in an accident causing serious injury and/or death, I would think there would be lemon laws that now
could be pursued in California. It's obvious RAM isn't interested in fixing this promptly and all I can say is I wouldn't be the witch with a B
that they want to deal with if my son is killed due to a failure and an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread