Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Wrangler Outsells the Ford Bronco in the First Quarter of 2023

Jeep® Wrangler Outsells the Ford Bronco in the First Quarter of 2023​

But Bronco Is Gaining Ground...​

1681255064230.png

Off-road vehicles have become increasingly popular in recent years, with the Jeep® Wrangler and Ford Bronco being two of the most popular options for buyers. Although the Wrangler has long been considered the top player in this market, a closer analysis of the Q1 2023 sales figures reveals that the Bronco is gaining ground on its rival.

bill burke

Reaction score
Can not wait for the Jeep Recon to hit the market. I call the Recon the better Bronco since it’s styling directly challenges the Ford “wannabe” in a far better package. Wish I thought of that!
Importantly the Recon gives space for Wrangler to remain true to all that makes it unique and unmatched and to say the least, a classic icon without tinkering and messing with Wrangler too much. Personally I wish they would offer the Recon with a gas engine, but that all electric formula just may knock the hell out of Bronco. I’d bet the house on this co-assault on off road dominance. I wish I thought of that. Did I say that beforehand?

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Can not wait for the Jeep Recon to hit the market. I call the Recon the better Bronco since it’s styling directly challenges the Ford “wannabe” in a far better package. Wish I thought of that!
Importantly the Recon gives space for Wrangler to remain true to all that makes it unique and unmatched and to say the least, a classic icon without tinkering and messing with Wrangler too much. Personally I wish they would offer the Recon with a gas engine, but that all electric formula just may knock the hell out of Bronco. I’d bet the house on this co-assault on off road dominance. I wish I thought of that. Did I say that beforehand?
A PHEV Recon would be interesting to me

Users who are viewing this thread