Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Pulls Back The Covers On The Updated 2024 Wrangler (JL)

Jeep® Pulls Back The Covers On The Updated 2024 Wrangler (JL)​

More Tech, More Safety, More Off-Road Capability...​

JP024_023WR.jpeg

Jeep® just unveiled the updated 2024 Wrangler (JL), the brand’s most capable and recognized vehicle in the world. Building on the iconic nameplate’s legendary history, the Wrangler soldiers on with its unmatched combination of off-road capability, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, advanced powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics, and a host of innovative safety, and advanced technology features.

TripleT

Reaction score

Jeep® Pulls Back The Covers On The Updated 2024 Wrangler (JL)​

More Tech, More Safety, More Off-Road Capability...​

View attachment 8111

Jeep® just unveiled the updated 2024 Wrangler (JL), the brand’s most capable and recognized vehicle in the world. Building on the iconic nameplate’s legendary history, the Wrangler soldiers on with its unmatched combination of off-road capability, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, advanced powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics, and a host of innovative safety, and advanced technology features.

Why I we looking at what seems to be factory half doors, but I can't find in information about them???

Found them, they are a package only items on the JL, and were introduced in 21' 1680869337875.png

Last edited:

stratoblaster

Reaction score
Does all of this apply to the 2-door as well as 4-door, including 5000 lbs. towing for Rubicon?
(I realize 4xe is only 4-door.)

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Why I we looking at what seems to be factory half doors, but I can't find in information about them???

Found them, they are a package only items on the JL, and were introduced in 21' View attachment 8116

Users who are viewing this thread