Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Adds Hurricane Twin-Turbo Power To Its Base Model Wagoneer

Jeep® Adds Hurricane Twin-Turbo Power To Its Base Model Wagoneer​

New Twin-Turbo Power Is Now Available For Ordering...​

1678922673346.png

Jeep® has recently announced to its dealer network that the all-new twin-turbo 3.0-liter “Hurricane” I-6 S.O. (Standard Output) engine is now available for the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer Series I (WS) base trim, allowing customers to opt for a powerful and efficient engine over the standard 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 with eTorque. This marks a shift away from the HEMI as it becomes less environmentally friendly.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I wonder if Jeep will offer anything like Ford's Expedition Timberline package for the Wagoneer. The standard output Hurricane is already there for hp.

bill burke

Reaction score
Frankly the Hurricane engine is the salvation of Jeep, Dodge and Ram. I would never consider replacing my Jeep or Challenger without this option. Waiting for the Wagoneer S or next generation Cherokee and see if it’s offered. If not I’ll select a Grand Cherokee for a six. The Hemi Challenger is a keeper no matter the availability of the Hurricane in next generation. No electric for me. It’s Hurricane or nothing.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
I wonder if Jeep will offer anything like Ford's Expedition Timberline package for the Wagoneer. The standard output Hurricane is already there for hp.
Its not far off as it is or may already be better than timberline. Series II Off Road won four wheeler of the year over the Tahoe Z71 and Sequoia TRD Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread