Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The Off-Road-Oriented 2023 Ram 1000 Rebel For Latin America

Meet The Off-Road-Oriented 2023 Ram 1000 Rebel For Latin America​

The Compact Ram Is Getting Ready To Take On The Ford Maverick In LATAM...​

1676363421617.png

While the Ford Maverick and Hyundai Santa Cruz compact pickups have continued to make headlines in the U.S. and Canada, the Ram brand continues to provide similar compact pickup offerings outside the North American market.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I was going to comment in the Ram 700 Lariat thread, but somehow I missed this post. Maybe it is because I went to the Chicago Auto Show and got preoccupied. Ram needs a Maverick competitor to sell here. I would buy one if it has the correct power-train. I define a correct power-train as what the new Jeep Compass has, but there should also be the option of a hybrid version. To sell it here would mean they will have to build it much closer than Brazil. Would there be enough sales volume to justify that? A Dakota replacement is not for me because the Ram 1000 is the largest thing that will fit in the bread box sized parking spot allotted to me.

Users who are viewing this thread