Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Unveils Its New Road Tripper Package For The Pacifica Touring L!

Chrysler Unveils Its New Road Tripper Package For The Pacifica Touring L!​

Newest Special Edition Model Will Hit Dealers In Spring Time...​

1668623568949.png

As the first company to introduce the minivan, Chrysler has continued to help families connect and make memories over the past 40 years. To celebrate the milestone of bringing families together, Chrysler is introducing its new 2023 Chrysler Pacifica Road Tripper, a special edition of the ultimate family travel vehicle.

Last edited:

patfromigh

Reaction score
Chrysler offers Hemi Orange package on the Pacifica. Why not, Dodge offers it on other V6 models in their lineup.

javelinahog

Reaction score

Chrysler Unveils Its New Road Tripper Package For The Pacifica Touring L!​

Newest Special Edition Model Will Hit Dealers In Spring Time...​

View attachment 7573

As the first company to introduce the minivan, Chrysler has continued to help families connect and make memories over the past 40 years. To celebrate the milestone of bringing families together, Chrysler is introducing its new 2023 Chrysler Pacifica Road Tripper, a special edition of the ultimate family travel vehicle.

Fancy decals and orange -colored door badges do not a Road Tripper make. What about zero gravity passenger and driver seats that will let me knock out 600 miles in a day without permanently crippling myself ? What about improved handling and a tuned suspension that will let me drive from San Antonio to Orlando without getting carpal tunnel? My 2021 Pacifica S is pretty good but looks like the 2023 model is just a continuation of what I already have, only with orange- colored decals. Come on, Chrysler !!!! Get on it and give us what we want in a.minivan.

Brendanort

Reaction score
This package is about as useless and offensive as the Jeep Liberty's "Abominable Snowman" trim from roughly 2012. Why won't Chrysler consider a more practical "adventure" package? Included AWD, increased road clearance, 17-inch wheels with higher-profile tires, plus protective cladding would likely attract potential active-lifestyle buyers from Subaru and other mild-off-roading marks, while offering class-best utility. Does Stellantis pay ANY attention to market trends?

TripleT

Reaction score
Me thinking the i6 will fit better than a Hemi... CAT3 in the Pacific.a .... call it Typhoon.

Users who are viewing this thread