Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FULL THROTTLE: ‘Fast X’ Drops First Official Trailer

FULL THROTTLE: ‘Fast X’ Drops First Official Trailer​

Its Still All About Family...​

1676364024116.png

The trailer for the tenth installment of ‘The Fast and the Furious’ has dropped. It’s been almost 22 years since the original film opened in cinema across the United States. The franchise that started as a movie about the street racing scene, has progressed into a series of wild action-packed heist films. However, it continues to bring in huge money at the box office.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
22 years ago

Damn, how to make me feel old

I actually got tickets to see the original one three weeks before it came out. I was amazed at how awesome the original was, despite the "danger to manifold" scene. Even the original trailer, which featured Limp Bizkit (who was not on the original soundtrack) was f^&*ing awesome.

Now look at the Fast films... yet we still watch them.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I just can't wait till Fast 11 when they found out all their problems relate back to their old friend Leon! lol.

1676438672582.png

"Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home!"

James.A

Reaction score
I just can't wait till Fast 11 when they found out all their problems relate back to their old friend Leon! lol.

View attachment 7848

"Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home!"
That would be awesome... The actor who plays Leon has been posting A LOT of F&F content on Instagram lately despite seemingly not being involved...

Users who are viewing this thread