Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOCKING: Meet The All-New Ram 1500 REV Battery-Electric Pickup!

SHOCKING: Meet The All-New Ram 1500 REV Battery-Electric Pickup!​

The First All-Electric Pickup From The Ram Brand...​

1676363792247.png

The Ram Truck brand has just made its biggest debut yet with the all-new Ram 1500 REV. This first battery-electric light-duty pickup truck will be featured later today during the Super Bowl in a 60-second commercial called “Premature Electrification.” While the styling isn’t as radical as the Ram Revolution Concept displayed last month, the production RAM REV is a more traditional-looking RAM truck sharing the current RAM 1500s cab and box sides.

patfromigh

Reaction score
First off, I'm more of a form follows function person, so I like the more conservative styling of the production model.

Second, I'm intrigued by this term used in the FAQ section of the RamREV<dotcom website> "A Ram LEV-ready dealer is a Ram dealer who is authorized to sell or lease a Ram Low Emission Vehicle (LEV)." The term "low emissions vehicle" (LEV) is often used for more than pure battery electrics and includes hybrids and some other alternative fueled powertrains. I suspect there is a lot more to the story of what a Ram LEV-ready dealer is and I would love to know more about this.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
First off, I'm more of a form follows function person, so I like the more conservative styling of the production model.

Second, I'm intrigued by this term used in the FAQ section of the RamREV<dotcom website> "A Ram LEV-ready dealer is a Ram dealer who is authorized to sell or lease a Ram Low Emission Vehicle (LEV)." The term "low emissions vehicle" (LEV) is often used for more than pure battery electrics and includes hybrids and some other alternative fueled powertrains. I suspect there is a lot more to the story of what a Ram LEV-ready dealer is and I would love to know more about this.

Yeah, I'm very happy that they followed the Ford approach, and made it look like a regular pickup truck vs. whatever the cyber truck is supposed to be

Users who are viewing this thread