Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Sported Another New Set Of Wheels For LA Auto Show!

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Sported Another New Set Of Wheels For LA Auto Show!​

You May Have Missed This Detail...​

1669604300567.png

There has been a lot of buzz about the future of Dodge muscle cars, since the introduction of the Charger Daytona SRT Concept in August. While the new electrified muscle car is a preview of what we could expect to hit the streets in 2024, Dodge is quick to tell us that it is purely a concept vehicle at the moment.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
I wonder what the next modification will be when they bring it out somewhere.

Maybe they'll use a current generation paint job like Sublime Green or Plum Crazy (I'd say maybe dig deeper into discontinued colors from the heyday like Butterscotch or Citron Yella, although I think they already showed off something different from the expected with using the Viper derived red), or they could go the extra mile and show a redone interior, or a different version of the Fratzonic exhaust since they've apparently been asking SEMA goers for improvement direction, but that's probably only showing up on the production models.

vbondjr1

Reaction score
I mentioned this in a reply to the previous article covering the new Banshee. Dodge is slowly releasing little tidbits about the next-gen vehicles but as I've been doing alot of research, there are other companies that are truly letting information about the upcoming EV powertrains out of the bag. ZF powertrains (the company that makes the 8-speed for the current Charger/Challenger) has been posting about their EV powertrain stuff for a couple of days now. This new car is going to have alot going for it.

Mopar392

Reaction score
Ralph and Dodge have made some of the coolest wheel design, and the ones shown on the different Charger Banshee concepts are no exception.

Users who are viewing this thread