Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Announces Dates For Dodge, Jeep®, & Ram Electrified Events!

Stellantis Announces Dates For Dodge, Jeep®, & Ram Electrified Events!​

We Will Learn A Lot More Information About The Electrification Of The Chrysler Group...​

1659189988751.png

During its First-Half (H1) Results for 2022, Stellantis released some important dates regarding key electrified vehicle programs for its North America operations. Three brands (Dodge, Jeep®, & Ram) are expected to unveil details about their future electric plans during those dates. We figured we would take a look at the schedule and go over what to expect with each unveiling.

Mopar392

Reaction score
The next-generation Challenger will start production in 2023, as a 2024 model and will offer both ICE and battery-electric vehicle (BEV) powertrains.

Then, you have other news outlets whom are still claim next generation Challenger and Charger are EV only.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
...Compass 4xe could replace the Prius in our driveway

TripleT

Reaction score
Then, you have other news outlets whom are still claim next generation Challenger and Charger are EV only.
According to the article I lost, it said that there will be EV only Model.... perhaps that is confusion.... while all models will have an EV component.

patfromigh

Reaction score
...Compass 4xe could replace the Prius in our driveway
I'm beginning to think the same thing. The window of opportunity has closed for a Cherokee X. (In this market blink and you miss it.) I didn't think I was going to wait for the Compass 4Xe to arrive in North America, but the tax penalties of using a lump some from my IRA would dwarf any interest on a car loan. I'm well past 60, but I can't touch the money before it reaches maturity in October and then withdrawn in small amounts over time.

The Dodge Hornet doesn't fit my time frame because I've learned the hard way to never buy a first year Chrysler product. The hybrid system has been in use in Europe for awhile and the rough edges should have been smoothed out in the Compass and Renegade by this time. I won't wait past 2023 for my purchase.

Last edited:

Mopar392

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think the same thing. The window of opportunity has closed for a Cherokee X. (In this market blink and you miss it.) I didn't think I was going to wait for the Compass 4Xe to arrive in North America, but the tax penalties of using a lump some from my IRA would dwarf any interest on a car loan. I'm well past 60, but I can't touch the money before it reaches maturity in October and then withdrawn in small amounts over time.

The Dodge Hornet doesn't fit my time frame because I've learned the hard way to never buy a first year Chrysler product. The hybrid system has been in use in Europe for awhile and the rough edges should have been smoothed out in the Compass and Renegade by this time. I won't wait past 2023 for my purchase.

Never buy a first year product not only from Chrysler but all American manufacturers.
I found out that Koreans and Germans have better first year production quality.

Users who are viewing this thread