Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RENDERING: Ram 1500 TRX Regular Cab Performance Off-Roader!

RENDERING: Ram 1500 TRX Regular Cab Performance Off-Roader!​

The Truck Many Of Us Have Been Wanting...​

Ram 1500 TRX Regular Cab Rendering. (Jlord8) (1).jpg

With most of today’s pickup trucks being used as family vehicles, Ram Trucks has decided not to build a Regular Cab variant of its fifth-generation Ram 1500 (DT) pickups. For those looking for a Regular Cab offering, if you want a Ram, you have to rely on the much older fourth-generation Ram 1500 Classic (DS). But the idea hasn’t stopped the digital artist community.

Digital artist Jlord8, has come up with a radial look of what a possible Ram 1500 TRX Regular Cab could have looked like.

CowboyMan

Reaction score
I think there is more market than people think for the regular cabs.

The manufacturers don't really want to sell you a regular cab when they can be selling the same person a loaded out crew cab for $20,000 more money.

I have a Silverado regular cab short bed on order, the order has been placed for over 5 weeks and GM still hasn't accepted the order....while crew cab orders get right on through....they don't allocate many regular cabs, so they don't sell many.

Back in 2019 when all the manufacturers were making and selling regular cabs they sold a good amount, you used to see them quite a bit.

The sales used to be more than the Challengers and Camaro's back then....not huge, but not non existent either.

CowboyMan

Reaction score
Just as a PS....I have been looking at the regular cab short bed all year since it was just brought back by Chevrolet and when a dealer gets one on the lot....it lasts a couple of days and it's sold!

There are a few hundred of them across the country right now.

Users who are viewing this thread