Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-NASCAR Driver Creates False Rumor Buzz Of Dodge’s Return To NASCAR Competition!

Ex-NASCAR Driver Creates False Rumor Buzz Of Dodge’s Return To NASCAR Competition!​

April Fool's Day Joke, Gone Wrong...​

1649366164579.png

Over the past few years, we have been constantly monitoring the progress of a possible Dodge return to NASCAR. The recent announcement of Dodge’s partnership with Tony Stewart Racing in the NHRA sparked a lot of interest and rumors about a NASCAR return sometime around 2024. However, a recent post from ex-NASCAR driver Robby Gordon has created a buzz around the NASCAR community.

bill burke

Reaction score
It would be great to see a few Dodges out there in NASCAR, but though Alfa Romeo and Peugeot have well funded teams, Dodge is sitting on the sidelines.
I am fortunate enough to have lived the glory days of Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth and NASCAR too, but electric race cars, give me a break.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be great to see a few Dodges out there in NASCAR, but though Alfa Romeo and Peugeot have well funded teams, Dodge is sitting on the sidelines.
I am fortunate enough to have lived the glory days of Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth and NASCAR too, but electric race cars, give me a break.

Its all about a "clean" future :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread