Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: This 1939 Dodge 1 1/2-Ton Flatbed Crosses The Auction Block This Weekend!

AUCTION: This 1939 Dodge 1 1/2-Ton Flatbed Crosses The Auction Block This Weekend!​

Comes From A Museum Collection...​

1648080755753.png

There is another exciting auction taking place this weekend in East Moline, Illinois. Mecum is holding its “2022 Gone Farmin’ Spring Classic” event, which features Tractors (Semis), Vintage Pickups, and Road Art & Relics. The event will feature more than 350 tractors, 150 vintage trucks, and nearly 200 lots of art and relics. Among those vehicles, there was one vehicle that caught our attention.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
Sweet! Love those old trucks. Closest I ever came to something like that was my 1949 5 Window Custom Cab Chevy pickup. While in high school I installed a 327 engine and camaro drive train to get rid of the factory tourqe tube setup. Our high school had a great automotive program which I spent three fun years in before going to trade school and eventually becoming a master tech. Ah, good memories...

Users who are viewing this thread