Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Viper V10-Powered Ram SRT-10 Night Runner Is Currently Up For Grabs!

This Viper V10-Powered Ram SRT-10 Night Runner Is Currently Up For Grabs!​

If Darth Vader Owned A Pickup, This Would Be It...​

1648102595282.png

With a top speed of just over 150 mph and the biggest engine in a performance pickup, the Ram SRT-10 was the “baddest” pickup on the planet in the mid-2000s. Offered for three model years, the Ram SRT-10 became an instant classic for the performance pickup genre.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
I didn't have the the SRT version truck, but I did own two Dodge 3500 crew cab duallys with the 8.0 V10 engines, one with the automatic and one with the manual transmission. Even though they were only one year apart, the manual trans with the 4.10 axle would pin you to the seat on wide open throttle, the auto with the higher gears and single exhaust felt like a slug in comparison. I did a lot of towing, and well under the truck's rated capacities by the way, and after the 3rd automatic transmission burned up within the first 12 months I lemon lawed it; the manual trans truck was a bullet proof beast and a blast to drive. Just like so many other cars and trucks over the past 45 years I wish I could have kept it...

Users who are viewing this thread