Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The “Woody” Is Back! Wagonmaster Creates Retro Woodgrain Kits For All-New Wagoneer!

The “Woody” Is Back! Wagonmaster Creates Retro Woodgrain Kits For All-New Wagoneer!​

Kits Will Become Available To Buy Directly, Soon...​

1646661694268.png

Now that the all-new 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer (WS) have been on the market for half a year, we are starting to see the aftermarket come out with some interesting products for the new ultra-premium SUV duo. One of those new products, addresses the question that many traditional Wagoneer loyalists have – where is the woodgrain?

bill burke

Reaction score
I can accept the decision by Jeep to not offer the Woody option, but I can not deny this looks fabulous in black on the Wagoneer twins. There will be takers on this kit and dealers should advertise it for shoppers. Standing out in a crowd is important to these well heeled buyers and this look really stands out! I hoped the factory would offer this option, but the after market has done so and in a style level I never expected. Really a great retro look that will be popular for noticed and striking consumption. Looks so good, really

wacoodude

Reaction score
I think if they had left some wood inserts on the door handles or the number place area might have been sufficient or even the word WAGONEER in wood may have been a classy touch.

Users who are viewing this thread