Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WATCH: Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN Unveil Its New C42 Race Car!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

WATCH: Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN Unveil Its New C42 Race Car!​

F1 Cars Go Through Radical Change For 2022 Season...​

1645942403413.png

The Alfa Romeo Formula One (F1) team, is ready for a big year. After announcing an identity reboot for the 2022 season, the new Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN is ready to unveil its all-new C42 race car. The new car is the first of a new era for the F1 series.

The F1 rulebook has changed for the 2022 season. All F1 entries will run entries based on the new rules package, which is designed to make the racing closer and more competitive.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

READY TO RACE! Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN Unveils New C42 Race Car!​

New Ferrari-Powered Alfa F1 Car, Shows Its Skin...​

1645957619816.png

The C42 is here, in its full glory. The latest Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN contender was finally unveiled, in an eye-catching livery of red and white, completing the grid for what promises to be an incredible season of Formula One (F1) racing. After a week of testing in Barcelona, the C42 was unveiled via images and videos released simultaneously to media and fans all over the world.

bill burke

Reaction score
This is great for Alfa Romeo and I wish the team good luck. Truth-I don’t get F1 racing and it’s relationship to production vehicles. I’m sure Europeans don’t get Funny Cars, which sadly too have lost any relationship to production vehicles.
More truth- Alfa Romeo has their race car, their race team, when will Dodge get their NASCAR car? Don’t give me any wait and see crap, Dodge fans want and deserve it now and no more speculation. This F1 operation must cost a small fortune, time for Dodge to get its fair share. Truth be told, Dodge has long standing racing credentials that can spell profits instantly, why the delay, especially with Tony Stewart waiting in the wings. Truthfully.

Users who are viewing this thread