Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 Dodge Durango!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 Dodge Durango!​

Three-Rows Of Seating Is Now Standard...​

1633643906833.png

Coming off of a heavy revamp in 2021, the 2022 Dodge Durango continues to shake up the full-size E-SUV segment for the new model year. The three-row muscle SUV continues to offer uncompromised utility, class-leading towing, stylish looks, and the latest infotainment software in an affordable package. The Durango is the family-friendly SUV with Dodge muscle car attitude, or as Dodge calls it – the “Charger of SUVs”.

Last edited by a moderator:

ipa0628

Reaction score
Since the Durango shares the same line as the Grand Cherokee, is it possible the GC will be launching with only the same 4 color also. Then once it is up and running, the GC and D get more color choices.

GT_PLUS

Reaction score
My 2021 GT Plus already has several items standard that is listed as now coming "new" standard for 2022 - such as Memory system, rain sensing wipers, leather insert heated seats 1st & 2nd rows. I do miss not having the blind spot monitoring and rear cross path detection as standard, so there's that. Also, would not have been able to get mine in Granite Crystal, which the wife really liked. Would have liked to get the Destroyer Gray, but we wanted one with the 2nd row bench, and the DG color they only had with captain's seats 2nd row.

If these limited 4 colors for 2022 are only temporary for initial release, I could live with that. Hoping additional colors will be made available by mid-year model???
It is too bad that the HC model couldn't be offered until the rumored "demise" of the DD in 2023...

thastings88

Reaction score
Hi, guys! Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

Do we have any idea when they're going to start building the 2022 Durango? I ordered one from my dealer ('22 RT Tow N Go) last week and they couldn't even really give me a ballpark estimate on when the factory might even start building things. Just curious if anyone here has a better line on when things might start moving along. I had seen from the article on the Mopar Edition that those weren't expected to hit dealer lots until June, but I'm hoping non-special editions might be built sooner.

eoghanrd

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2022. Were originally looking at 2021, but by the time we added the features (blindspot, 3rd row) that are now standard in 2022, it was cheaper to order the 2022.

Now just to wait.....

eoghanrd

Reaction score
Waiting for my 2022 to be delivered, and wanted to pick up some side window deflectors and splash/mud guards. Weathertech has not yet listed the 2022, but is it the same body as the 2021?

Users who are viewing this thread