Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Unveils 2022 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Pickups Honoring Firefighters!

Ram Unveils 2022 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Pickups Honoring Firefighters!​

Second Installment Will Focus On Emergency Service Personnel...​

1644518924834.png

After honoring each of the U.S. Armed Forces with its “Built to Serve” limited edition 2020 & 2021 Ram 1500 models, the Ram brand announced today at the Chicago Auto Show that the popular model will return for the 2022 model year. This time, Ram will be honoring emergency service personnel. This includes firefighters, police officers, and emergency medical services, who are currently serving or have served our communities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike201

Reaction score
Love this. As a retired Police Officer I am looking forward to the Police version. Although I hung out at most of the FD's while on the job and have as much respect for Firefighters as Police Officers, I love this truck in red. How fitting!! My first memories of Dodge trucks go back to 1972 with the premiere of Emergency and their 1972 Dodge Squad 51. I fell in love with Dodge and became a Mopar kid, and it has not changed since then. To be honest, since LACFD switched back to Ram for their paramedic squads, they should have taken these promo pictures at LACFD Station 127 (aka Station 51) in Carson City. Would have been a great throwback, and brought back so many memories, along with some young blood who still watch the show on cable/paid stations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread