Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIAT Adds New Tipo Cross Wagon & Panda To It’s (RED) Lineup!

FIAT Adds New Tipo Cross Wagon & Panda To It’s (RED) Lineup!​

Time To Paint The Town (RED)...​

1642430330682.png

FIAT is continuing its partnership with (RED), an organization founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver in 2006 to turn companies into a weapon to combat the AIDS pandemic. (RED) is also fighting the urgent threat of COVID-19 and its devastating impact on the most vulnerable communities in the world. Joining the (500)RED family launched last September is the recently updated (Tipo)RED and the (Panda)RED models.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
This Red (Tipo) offering will invigorate the Fiat brand, taking a page out of Dodges playbook. In this case building on green thinking in the European market. In fact I did speak to relatives in Italy who sat in this exact Fiat. They said that siting in this Fiat was like floating on water. Floating on water, get it?

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
I'm glad that they're finally investing something on the Tipo. Especially in marketing. It's a vehicle that has exceeded its sales expectations especially considering the engines it came with, and the paltry marketing budget.
The MCA refresh did wonders to it.

TripleT

Reaction score
Hmmmm seems late.... some people here advocated for this YEARS ago.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Oh, this is definitely late. I think this lost some precious time in the transition from FCA to Stellantis.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
By the way, I already saw several post-MCA Tipos around. The improvements in the optics make an enormous difference in the visual appeal of the car.
The Tipo Cross looks really nice.

TripleT

Reaction score
With the focus on higher Margin cars it was missed opportunity that still could be corrected to Fiat be the new Plymouth and be part of every CDJR in good standing. Tipo sedan, cross, Cross wagon, 500, 500X, and Panda would make a reasonable line up

patfromigh

Reaction score
With the focus on higher Margin cars it was missed opportunity that still could be corrected to Fiat be the new Plymouth and be part of every CDJR in good standing. Tipo sedan, cross, Cross wagon, 500, 500X, and Panda would make a reasonable line up
The 500X and Panda should be covered by the rumored 500e wagon and whatever the production version of the Centoventi becomes. Amen to being part of every CDJR in good standing. The boutique marketing plan has got to go.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
The 500X and Panda should be covered by the rumored 500e wagon and whatever the production version of the Centoventi becomes. Amen to being part of every CDJR in good standing. The boutique marketing plan has got to go.

I don't know about a 500e Wagon... I know they are working on a 500e four-door alongside the new Jeep Junior

pumadog

Reaction score
Right, that was the 500 Giardiniera. Officially killed years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread