Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Citroën Introduces It’s Update 2022 C5 Aircross Hybrid Compact SUV:

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

Citroën Introduces It’s Updated 2022 C5 Aircross Hybrid Compact SUV:​

Updated Crossover Hits The Market In June...​

1642111277998.png

With more than 260,000 sales since its launch in 2018, the Citroën C5 Aircross has made its mark in a highly competitive compact SUV segment in the European marketplace. The C5 Aircross was part of the automaker’s plan to focus on the growing SUV/Crossover segments, as the automotive market moved away from passenger cars. But earlier this week, Citroën unveiled its updated C5 Aircross which looks to have even more tech, hybrid capabilities, and a more rugged styling update.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeepmynach

Reaction score
It's still somewhat unattractive in my opinion - those ridiculous and pointless indentations in the side trims cheapen the car no end. Also, a more modern petrol engine to replace the capricious Prince unit would have been more of an upgrade than the relatively pointless styling tweaks. Citroen, get your mojo back and produce great cars like the DS/ID, GS/A, SM and CX again and stop selling on cheapness.

TripleT

Reaction score
I miss the pillows on the side of the car

jeepmynach

Reaction score
I thought Citroen mojo was expressed with vehicles such as the 2CV, Mehari, and the H-van.
Indeed so, whatever they do now is little more than rebadge and mildly reskin bland Peugeots. That erstwhile spirit of creativity and engineering brilliance is long gone. Citroens of old were never boring, however they may have had various issues and idiosyncracies but in general they excelled at what they were meant to do. That Airblob thing could be any brand you care to name .

Users who are viewing this thread