Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Continued To Dominate The Brazilian Marketplace In November!

Jeep® Continued To Dominate The Brazilian Marketplace In November!​

Renegade, Compass, & Commander Push To The Top Again...​

1639620462055.png

In November, Jeep® once again maintained its leadership in the Brazilian marketplace among SUVs with an 18.5% market share. In addition, in the year to date, its national vehicles are among the best sellers in their categories. To top it off, the recently launched Commander was named Autoesporte’s “Premium Car of the Year”, the oldest and most traditional award in the Brazilian automotive press.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Satisfying to see how well Jeep is doing in Brazil and it’s all about product. The Brazilian Jeep team has really demonstrated that they have the talent and vision across the board to be an influential player in the global Jeep effort. Is this team being underestimated or underutilized in the Jeep universe? I don’t know, but what I sense is that these guys are putting light on what can be done with existing product that seems to have been missed stateside. That Commander grill alone would do wonders for the US Jeep Cherokee. Egos aside, it’s time Jeep get some input from South America, if not product, they are ready for prime time.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Satisfying to see how well Jeep is doing in Brazil and it’s all about product. The Brazilian Jeep team has really demonstrated that they have the talent and vision across the board to be an influential player in the global Jeep effort. Is this team being underestimated or underutilized in the Jeep universe? I don’t know, but what I sense is that these guys are putting light on what can be done with existing product that seems to have been missed stateside. That Commander grill alone would do wonders for the US Jeep Cherokee. Egos aside, it’s time Jeep get some input from South America, if not product, they are ready for prime time.

I would like to see the Commander replace the current Cherokee KL here and have the next Cherokee KM be some unique like what we saw during EV Day.

1639620567154.png

Users who are viewing this thread