Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia!​

Alfa Romeo Realigns Its Giulia Lineup For The New Model Year...​

1633473372010.png

Back in August, we discussed that the Alfa Romeo brand realignment of a new simplified lineup marketing strategy for the 2022 model year. The move consisted of realigning the lineup to focus on the fastest-turning packages, and price positioning on higher trims. It also means that the Alfa Romeo lineup in North America will now mirror the rest of the markets that the Alfa Romeo brand is currently in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howhigh90

Reaction score
For the life of me just why does the Sprint have those wheels?! Why not a basic 5 or 6 star wheel?! That look hideous. It looks like the Base wheels from the 3 series 12 years ago. No standard sunroof?! At that price point it should be a given for such a small car. Next gen they are going to have come harder with the interior. You can stay true to heritage but bring it up to date. BMW finally got it together. Mercedes is definitely the bar now with the new C300.

patfromigh

Reaction score
BMW cars have a sunroof as a nod to their Isetta heritage. All the Isetta models featured a sunroof. Alfa Romeo vehicles had a different lineage during the fifties and sixties. I sure miss those Alfa commercial vehicles though.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
For the life of me just why does the Sprint have those wheels?! Why not a basic 5 or 6 star wheel?! That look hideous. It looks like the Base wheels from the 3 series 12 years ago. No standard sunroof?! At that price point it should be a given for such a small car. Next gen they are going to have come harder with the interior. You can stay true to heritage but bring it up to date. BMW finally got it together. Mercedes is definitely the bar now with the new C300.

Interior is styling is spot on. FCA had plans to add more technologies into it like fully digital instrument cluster and bigger infotainment screens. AFAIK some of these plans are scrapped by PSA.

Mercedes interior? Very bad in terms of styling. A lots of piano black plastic and one or two screens glued to dashboard. Zero styling I would say.

BWS

Reaction score
Fastest turning packages? This car has never met sales expectations and can’t muster 1,000 units a month in sales. It’s a drag on the bottom line. Do the same thing we do with Chrysler models. Kill it, and concentrate the investment on the volume brands .

Howhigh90

Reaction score
Interior is styling is spot on. FCA had plans to add more technologies into it like fully digital instrument cluster and bigger infotainment screens. AFAIK some of these plans are scrapped by PSA.

Mercedes interior? Very bad in terms of styling. A lots of piano black plastic and one or two screens glued to dashboard. Zero styling I would say.
I would definitely prefer the Alfa. I just think they could do better when we have Jeep and Ram rolling out the interiors they have.

I mentioned Mercedes as the S class is herald as one of the biggest interiors in terms of style and quality. The C class for this generation is just a smaller version. Again I realize that Alfa is a few years within the same generation.

I'm sure the next generation they will come harder.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
I would definitely prefer the Alfa. I just think they could do better when we have Jeep and Ram rolling out the interiors they have.
If you are referring to a Grand Cherokee WL then you should know that some of interior execution was inspired by the Alfa Romeo which you don't like.

AR-MY21-Stelvio-Technology-Hero-Desktop.jpg

Real wood inserts and leather wrapped upper dash and doors.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I don't know if the BMWs and Mercedes we get here have the same interior appointments as in Europe. When I get into a 5 series BMW at work, the calf of my leg is struck by a hard plastic cup holder molded into the door panels. The Three series isn't any better. Now that Cadillac is abandoning volume sedan sales, it seems that the German brands are filling the void left in the rental fleets. We have an AMG C-class Mercedes which has incredible performance and an interior that makes a Camary seem luxurious.

We don't have any Alfa Romeo products in our fleet. I can only speak for our region of the US. California and Florida may be different. I haven't been inside an Alfa so, I can't say much about that brand.

The customer favorites in our premium luxury class are the Cadillac Escalade and Lincoln Navigator.

Howhigh90

Reaction score
If you are referring to a Grand Cherokee WL then you should know that some of interior execution was inspired by the Alfa Romeo which you don't like.

AR-MY21-Stelvio-Technology-Hero-Desktop.jpg

Real wood inserts and leather wrapped upper dash and doors.
Never said I didnt like, just said i believe it could have been executed better but thats just my opinion.

I actually have not seen that color combo. I must say it is very nice.

But I thought they were doing that before the WL and before Alfa made its resurgence though?!

Users who are viewing this thread