Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Michigan Files Violations For Air Quality At New Mack Facility:

State of Michigan Files Violations For Air Quality At New Mack Facility:​

Local Residents Complain About Odors Coming From New Plant...​

1633021348329.png

According to an article released last week by The Detroit News, the State of Michigan has filed a violation notice against Stellantis’ brand-new Detroit Assembly Complex – Mack facility on the eastside of Detroit. The Mack facility was a $1.6 billion investment from Stellantis to convert two of its smaller engine plants into a state-of-the-art assembly facility for the company’s all-new fifth-generation Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WL). The new assembly complex was part of a $4.5 billion investment that impacted five existing facilities in Michigan and aimed at creating 6,500 new jobs for the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
All I can say is that this story stinks. Just add some nice smelling stuff to the paint and your good. Stellantis can be a first, an industry innovator by building new cars that not only run great, but smell good too. I’ll take my Jeep in green and All Spice Lime aroma thank you. How about a red Alfa Romeo and ripe tomato for the wife. Such possibilities!

Users who are viewing this thread