Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 Classic Returns For 2022 With These Changes:

Ram 1500 Classic Returns For 2022 With These Changes:​

Here's What's New...​

1632729878890.png

The Ram 1500 Classic returns for the 2022 model year and an initial look at dealer ordering guides detail some additions and deletions for the new year. Once again, buyers will choose Regular, Quad, or Crew Cab in two-wheel-drive (4×2) and four-wheel-drive (4×4) configurations. Regular cabs will be available with the 6’4 bed or 8′ bed, Quad Cabs will have the 6’4 bed, and Crew Cabs will be available with the 5’7 or 6’4 bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob O.

Reaction score
Ok looks like this Classic is still the answer for No Dakota? I like the Classic but come on RAM, it has been TEN years now waiting for a Dakota!
Please bring it back.

Mike201

Reaction score
With all the followers of this site, does anyone know the true sales number of the Classic Ram vs the Ram pickups? Quarterly reports only give a total of pick ups but does not break down the two. I would be interested to see the difference in numbers.

sdu

Reaction score
I just hope they keep making them until I can eventually afford one.

Users who are viewing this thread